Enhance your experience of UNISON conferences and have the information you need at your fingertips. We have a dedicated event app, on IOS and Android, for local government conference (includes WET and Energy conference) and national delegate conference, featuring the conference documents, standing orders, venue details – and how to get there! You can also post photos and chat to other conference attendees. To use it, you need the conference code – ulgc18 for Local government conference (includes WET and Energy), undc18 for national delegate conference. You can download it now, or ask for details from the information desk at conference.
Download your free app now ready for conference
Download the app for iPhone and iPad:- https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/unisonconferences/id1044647358
Download the app for Android phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.confnl7ybh
Or Google ‘unison conferences app’
To use the app you need to create a profile first. To create a profile, follow these instructions:-
- open the app and click the menu icon (three horizontal lines in the top left hand corner).
- click ‘sign up’ – enter an email and password, or use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+ to log in automatically.
- review and approve your profile information.
- be aware that some parts of this information (name, position) will be shown to other users of the app so don’t use full names if you’re not comfortable with that.
- select your conference from the list of events.
- click to check in and enter the event code – ulgc18 or undc18
- confirm your profile again and you’re in the app!
Send us your feedback
Tell us about your experience of using the app. The UNISON digital team will be at national delegate conference so you’re welcome to feedback there, or you can mail them with feedback or any questions at email@example.com